JACKSON’S VIEW PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
JACKSON’S VIEW GARDEN PROMOTION
TERMS, CONDITIONS & ENTRY DETAILS
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in Jackson’s View Garden Promotion constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Jackson’s View Garden Promotion commences at 9.00 am AEST on Monday, 6 February 2017 and concludes at 5.00 pm AEST on Friday, 31 March 2017 (Promotion Term).
4. The Jackson’s View Garden Promotion applies to the front garden of all non-display and non-turn-key homes in the development situated at McNeilly Road, Drouin Victoria, being more commonly known as Jackson’s View Estate, Drouin only, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions (Eligible Property). For the avoidance of doubt, display and turn-key homes are excluded from participation in the Jackson’s View Garden Promotion.
5. To be eligible to participate in the Jackson’s View Garden Promotion, participants must be the registered proprietor, a relative of the registered proprietor or a legal occupant of an Eligible Property (Valid Participant).
6. At the expiry of the Promotion Term, the appointed judge, will judge all Eligible Properties in accordance with the Judgment Criteria and select three winners only. The winning Valid Participants will be notified by a representative of the Developer within 14 days of the expiry of the Promotion Term.
7. The winning Valid Participants will receive the following prizes:
a. 1st prize – $500.00 prepaid Visa Card;
b. 2nd prize – $250.00 prepaid Visa Card; and
c. 3rd prize – $100.00 prepaid Visa Card (Prizes).
8. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the judges decision is final and is not subject to challenge or dispute.
9. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the Jackson’s View Garden Promotion is not available in connection with any other offer, rebate or benefit.
10. The Developer reserves the right to extend the Jackson’s View Garden Promotion at its absolute discretion.
11. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the Developer shall not be sued in any capacity, including seeking the appointment of a receiver, a liquidator, an administrator, or any similar person to the Developer or prove in any liquidation, administration or arrangement of or affecting the Developer.
12. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, to the full extent permitted by law, the Valid Participants indemnify and release the Developer (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and agree that the Developer will not be held liable in respect of any claim for any loss or damage (including but not limited to negligence, personal injury, loss of opportunity, any tax liability incurred or the use of the Prizes) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, in any way suffered as a result of or in connection with the Valid Participants’ participation in this promotion (whether or not under the Developers control).
13. The following bolded words in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
Developer means Cartagen Properties Pty Ltd;
Judgment Criteria means the:
• Plant selection;
• Plant condition;
• Neatness; and
of the Eligible Property’s front garden; and
Visa Card means a visa card acquired by the Developer from a financial institution of the Developers choice which may change without notice from time to time.